National News Analysis

24 July 2024, 8:15 AM

Mangalore blast case: Accused Sharikh admitted to Victoria Hospital

Bengaluru/Mangalore: It is learned that Mohammad Shareekh, the main accused in the Mangalore Kukkar blast case, has been admitted to Victoria Hospital in Bengaluru for further treatment.

Sharikh was undergoing treatment at Father Mueller’s Hospital in Mangalore after the blast in Nagore.  City Police Commissioner N Sasikumar said that Sharikh was shifted to Bangalore on Saturday morning on the recommendation of doctors and officials.

After the blast, Sharikh suffered 45% burns and the authorities are waiting to interrogate him after his health condition improves.

It is being said that the NIA officials who have taken up the investigation of the case after Sharikh’s health has recovered, are likely to interrogate him soon.

Dr KT Ramesh, Head of Department of Plastic Surgery and Burns at Victoria Hospital said, “Mohammed Shareekh was admitted to the burns ward on Saturday morning.  He said further treatment will be decided after his health condition and the treatment given so far.  Dr Ramesh refused to give more details in this regard.  Security has been beefed up at the hospital.

Vinkmag ad

Read Previous

inauguration program of Bharat Rashtra Samiti Party in New Delhi

Read Next

EX CM.HD.KUMARASWAMY JDS YOUTH NIKILKUMAERSWAMYGRAND WELCOME BY THE VILLAGERS DURING THE PANCHARAT RATHA YATRA IN CHELLUR OF HAROHALLIPARTOF RAMANAGARA ASSEMEMLY CONSTITUENCY.

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

19 + seven =

Most Popular